Tuesday, May 31, 2011

She's got houseplants to keep her company

I think I forgot that it was summer. It may have short sleeves, but this outfit seems like it would've been a better fit for autumn.  I wore this to two fashion shows this past Saturday and I felt severely underdressed.  Most people were in lovely cocktail dresses and fancy suits.  It seems as though this outfit should be worn somewhere in between daily casual and a fashion show event.  Not quite sure what that middle is yet.  I usually don't do tribal print, so I used this as a special occasion to try it out.  While going with the bolder than usual theme, a pair of oversized glasses seemed appropriate too.  The upside is that wearing shorts meant that I could comfortably sit in the photo pit without worrying about flashing anyone.



What I wore:
-Knit tunic from BCBG
-Black shorts
-Brown Suede Franco Sarto heels

10 comments:

  1. Autumn, Spring whatever, this shirt is fantastic! Amazing fit and design! Love it!

    Shasie
    Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty funny that I overdressed and I was sweating running place to place. Not knowing that the weather would be warm. Big time fail on my part. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore the way you styled this! the oversized glasses look terrific

    http://styleaccordingtome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!great outfit!

    Mapi

    http://minemine-mapi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this tunic, it looks great on you.

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my bag!

    I'm now following you :)

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit it looks great on. I love your blog X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! I love the glasses and top.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Sabrina.. thank you so much for your comment :)

    Anyway, I love this outfit.. I never do tribal print.. Maybe I should try it out someday.. :D

    http://leavingmynoteshere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That tunic is just perfection. I love everything about this outfit!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You might like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...